Monday, May 2, 2011

Infrastructure

I've been contemplating on how to work this blogger, whether to just do random blogs when I see fit, or actually have an organized system. I have a facebook for the former, so I went with the latter. I've decided that I will do a bi-weekly update, once on a weekday and another on a weekend. The weekday will consist of a game review, but not necessarily a new game. I want everyone to know my thoughts about every game I've played, bad or good. It will be in no particular order, and can range from the PS3 all the way back to the SNES. The second update will be the more "gadget-like" update, ranging from apps for android and iphones, to computers, new games and anything I think worth mentioning. Bare with me because I've never done this, so hyperlinks and embedding stuff is so new to me I don't even know what they mean. If there is anything tech-like u want me to also add to the list, feel free to drop a word, and if it's in my niche, I'll gladly write about it. Just don't get mad if what I say about it isn't good.

Kos

No comments:

Post a Comment